Monday, February 22, 2010

This is amazing

Elly has been asleep since 8:30 last night.  Ok she woke up once at 11:30pm but I put her soother back in and she fell right back to sleep.  Now I have been up since 5am waiting for her but she is still sleeping….not that I am complaining. 

Two weeks ago she was waking up every 2 hours, and of course because I was so exhausted I would just feed her and then put her back into bed.  So last week I started to give her solids right before I put her to bed and then only allow my self to feed her once between 8pm and 6am so any time that she woke up I would give her her soother and usually cradle her back to sleep…. It was a long week but hopefully last night was a sign that it is going to pay off and we will all start to get some good sleep on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it was a sign too... nothing better than a good nights sleep! Hopefully that's coming my way soon too!

    ReplyDelete