Friday, April 23, 2010

Looks and Brains


Since Elly has started solids almost 3 months ago she has been very picky on what she will eat. I hoped that this would change once she started finger foods but unfortunately she has proved to be even pickier then she was before. She now will not eat anything with a spoon unless she gets to hold it and when that happens all the food ends up on me, the floor or her hair and none in her mouth.

So yesterday I decided I was going to be very sneaky and spread some of her sweet potato on the one thing she will eat – Gerber graduate puffs – well my daughter it too smart for that. She would pick up the puff; look at it and with the other hand take off the sweet potato. And the best part is when I took out the camera because I thought she was being too cute she started to pose and smile.

That’s my girl.

3 comments:

  1. You are getting brave with your feeding since the teeny tiny grapes haha (j/k). Looks like she likes her new chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "stopping by" your blog once in awhile to see how you are doing. Loved the pics of Elly - she is beautiful - she really is! But how could she be otherwise with a mother as lovely as you are - not to mention my handsome nephew, her daddy. Hope all is going well for your family. We miss you. XOXO Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete