Friday, July 30, 2010

Stay at Home Mom


Yesterday was going to be my first day back at work - I cannot imagine how hard it would have been to leave Elly for the whole day and how sad I would be to miss out on all of the adorable things she does. I feel so blessed for this opportunity and although I know it will mean making some sacrifices that we would have not had to make if I had gone back I know that we will never regret this decision. Thank you Jesse for supporting me as a mother and being willing to make these sacrifices with me - I love you.

To celebrate me staying at home Elly and I went to the beach. She hates the sand but was very happy to sit on her blanket and play with her bucket of water.

2 comments:

  1. You will never regret this decision. It is the best job in the world, being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decision. Being home with your little one is such a blessing - one I wish was available to everyone. I'm so glad you and Jesse could work this out. Darling pics! XO Aunt J.

    ReplyDelete