Friday, November 27, 2009

Why didn’t I believe them…


I cannot believe how much I LOVE being a mom, and if anyone didn’t notice I am VERY PROUD of my little angel Elly. I love every moment that I get to spend with her. Everyone always says that being a mom is great but I really did not believe that it could be this wonderful – I am obsessed with every sound she makes, every little smile she gives and I just want to give her hugs and kisses all day.

But on those days when I feel extremely busy and I don’t get to give her all of the attention I would like, she is often happy to sit close to me in her Bumbo watching me cook, clean, wash dishes or do what ever it is that I need to do. I feel so lucky to have such a great girl.


1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful baby! My word . . . Grandma Rice said she is just as cute as can be, but that is an understatement! Merry Christmas - sure love you kids.
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete